Monday, June 23, 2008

Christmas Break!


Yes, it is our Christmas break! (starts next monday)
I am not actually looking forward for it for any other reason but because I really wanted to rest. This semester has been very tiring for me. I almost want to burst in tears since I can't do all the things I need to do. There's so much to do, but I am always out of time (and sleepless...)! There are so much responsibilities and I am doing my best to cope up with it (...I know I can do more or better than that...). My anxiety level increases everyday!
Sometimes, all I want to do is do nothing....just nothing, because I am really tired of everything. But again, if I will think of what or where I am right now- I always say to myself “this is the last semester, few months left, sacrifice!"
I admit that my performances in school isn't that good, some of my grades are just ranging in average level....which I am not used to. I saw my grades today in two subjects and I was quite unsatisfied. I got 85 and 86. My goal this midterm is to get better grades and I hope I can manage my time very well in the coming days after this holiday season. Although, our schedule for next year would really be hectic (as expected) I am preparing myself as much as I can for me to be able to manage everything as planned.
For now, I will grab the opportunity to have adequate rest and sleep whenever I can. I got two weeks to enjoy bonding with my kids and I will make the most of it.

No comments: