Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Daughter is a Commercial Model

My daughter Krystle has been a commercial model when she was 5 years old. She made three commercials already. At her young age, I encouraged her to experience being a model so that she would overcome her shyness. She managed to enjoy the shooting for she had made friends with other children models. She developed self-confidence on her third commercial when she was 6 years old. She enjoyed it a lot because after the shooting she knows that her talent fee can buy her one thing she wishes to buy. We managed to teach her the value of money and how to spend it wisely. She understood why parents work and that we have to save money for future needs. She has a lot of calls from the agencies but I was still studying that time so I really have to turned down all her projects. As of today, I am more concerned with her studies.

No comments: